These things are completely insane in different ways:
- Staying up all night and well into the next morning to watch the men’s tennis final at the Australian Open. (in an epic way)
- Two men playing tennis for nearly six solid hours…and both are still able to stand when it’s over. (in a superhero way)
- Um, even without sleep, I was still totally able to cheer on my Mavs with gusto. I inherited my mom’s night owl gene big time. (in an awesome way)
- Shaun White. (in a really good way)
- Sinus attacks. (in a really bad way)
- Wind that sounds like it’s coming through the windows. (in a freaky way)
- How my mom can totally read my mind. (in a groovy-Sookie Stackhouse way)
- The man who wants happily ever after, but doesn’t want to put the effort into finding it and expects it to just fall in his lap. (in a sad way)
- The woman who believes sex will lure a husband away from his wife. No joke. (in a completely pathetic way)
- Mother Nature. (in a scary way)
Unexpected Insanity: While watching the marathon tennis showdown, I began noticing things that I never noticed during the average length match. Thus, I had some unusual observations, due in large part to sleep deprivation.
- Nadal’s butt-hugger shorts gave him loads of wedgies.
- The ball chasers had to maintain a specific crouching position which might have been unfortunate if they had developed gas.
- The towel holders had to have felt ewy. After nearly six hours of wiping sweat, spit, and possibly nose drips, imagine how germy and stinky those towels must have been…and they had to touch them. Maybe they changed towels, but they looked the same. Either way…ick.