Two things need to be said:
A. Replacement refs MUST GO. Seriously. I saw at least TWO helmet-to-helmet hits on Tony Romo Sunday...no flag either time. Players are not worried about these refs--it's the substitute teacher mentality--when the cat's away, the mice will play, hence vicious hits and no flags. Sure, the NFL smacks them with fines and, in some cases, suspensions, but at what price? It only takes one of those hits to paralyze a player. I think we've been fortunate that the injuries haven't been more serious.
And did you see the debacle that was the final play in the Packers/Seattle game?! Wow. Wow. Wow. It's crossed the line into the world of absurdity now.
No calls, missed calls, wrong calls...this needs to end.
Come one, NFL, put the lives of the players ahead of the less important things, i.e. money.
B. Dale Jr. is 7th in the Chase. He's having such an amazing year! I just know he'll close this one out strong. Whether he wins the Championship this year or not...it's definitely coming. I'm 100% sure. When my gut knows, I know...and I *KNOW* So there. :)
Okay, rant over...fun stuff time. I thought this little fashion quiz would be a fun change of pace this week, especially since I could literally rail on the replacement refs 24/7.
1. Do you like color in your clothing or basic black/white/cream?
Color! I love happy clothes—pinks, blues, reds, lavenders, yellows, etc. Black and cream tones are also in my wardrobe—they define old reliable.
2. Fad, Trendy, or Classic?
Fads are like one-hit wonders and definitely not my thing. I guess I’m a mix of trendy and classic, probably leaning towards classic. My favorite style is classic with a modern twist. I just love cuts/designs that can stand the test of time—you can’t go wrong.
3. If you could pick five fashion icons—from then and now—who would they be and why?
- Audrey Hepburn (classic elegance)
- Grace Kelly (absolute grace)
- Princess Diana (classy, but trendy)
- Kate Middleton (again, elegant, classy, yet modern)
- Kate Winslet (same as Kate Middleton—elegant, classy, very now)
4. Heels or flats? I prefer some kind of heel, whether it’s a boot, pump, or sandal, but I love sneakers, too. I’m also a big fan of espadrilles.
5. Hair: Long, short, up or down? Long and mostly down, although I wear a ponytail or place it atop my head.
6. Jeans, skirts, or dresses? Jeans girl through and through.
7. Three clothing items you couldn’t live without: jeans, t-shirt, and sweater of some kind.
8. What will never hang in your closet? Flannel nightgown.
9. Who is your favorite designer? Marc Jacobs.
10. What is your most recent fashion obsession? Right now, I love delicate, flow-y tops.
Feel free to take this and quiz it up on your blog! I'd love to read your answers! :)