I really thought I'd be able to return to regular blogging. So wrong. I'm trying, y'all, I promise.
Updates and random things:
* My Mavs got the big bad sweep handed to them by the Thunder. :( Sigh. Kind of a tough way to end the season. On the bright side, the first two games could have easily been wins for the Mavs. Yeah, I'll look ANYWHERE for that stupid bright side.
* Dale Jr. snagged another top ten finish! Whoop! One thing I don't get: When you have a man who is completely brilliant on restrictor plate tracks, why won't drivers work with him? (his teammates, for the most part, were out of the race) I don't get it. If there's anyone I'd want pushing my butt around the track, it's him. Or vice versa. Um. I didn't mean that the way it sounded. *big time blushes*
* Explain this to me: WHY is it when life gets hectic in one area of your life, the other area of your life suddenly and inexplicably decides to get interesting...right when you have the least amount of time to, you know, be interested in the interest? Hmm. Did that make sense?
* Have you ever met Wilderness Guy? I have. Known him for years. Didn't really realize the extent of his load-the-gun-and-bow ways. Wilderness Guy is showing an increasing interest. Have I mentioned I'm not Wilderness Girl? Yeah. I like my food de-feathered, you know? And he likes fish. I hate fish. Fish + me = copious amounts of embarrassing badness.
* Oh, Lord, my dad pulled one on my mom. Just to mess with her, he started skip-hopping along the porch smack dab where their new neighbors could see him. LOL My mom was mortified. She said the neighbors probably think he's out of his mind. My dad's response? "That's the point." LOL The funniest part? My mom thought he looked a little like E.T. when he scurries. LOL
Okay, that's it for now. I just wanted to check in. I have tons to write up--I just need to carve out some time. And please know I love you all, and I'm not trying to go all invisible woman or anything--it's just hectic right now.