Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hiya, y'all! DALE EARNHARDT JR WINS THE DAYTONA 500!!!

Well, long time no see, right?! I'm still around. Have some things to share...but, for now, let's focus on the one thing that has taken my voice right away...

DALE EARNHARDT JR WINS THE 2014 DAYTONA 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all didn't think I'd miss posting this, did you? ;) 

This one has been a long time coming. He's truly one of the most brilliant restrictor plate racers ever. Tonight, he was amazing, as was his team and the car they gave him. 

So, congratulations to Dale Jr. and the whole 88 team. Earnhardt Nation is all smiles tonight. :) 


10 comments:

  1. I have no idea what a restrictor plate racer is, but I do know who Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is. And I'm happy you're happy! :)

    However, now I'm interested to hear more about your "some things to share." It's been such a long time, Frisky. Please do share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It was a looooong time coming! He's been finishing 2nd there for far too long.

      Aww, you're sweet! I will, I promise. :)

      Delete
  2. I had a feeling that would bring you out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah, I was just a *little* over-the-top happy. lol Now, he's automatically in the Chase and a 2x Daytona 500 winner. That's pretty freaking awesome. :)

      Delete
  3. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

    Ahem. Um. So, I kinda miss your blogging. Just a little.

    And YAY for Dale Jr!!!! Finally!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwww! HUGS! I'm trying to get back at the blogging. Suppose I'm just not sure where to begin. lol

      RIGHT?! SO happy for him! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, I have the same problem when I take a break even for a few weeks. Where to begin?? But the great thing is that, really, you can start where ever you want. But I do know we are all curious as to what could keep you from us. lol ;)

      Delete
  4. I thought of you immediately when I saw that Jr. had won. Nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete