Summer will soon be upon us, and with it comes a new season of vampires, werewolves, witches, shifters, and fairies, oh my!
To tide you over, the stars of the show have unearthed some tasty little morsels for all you fang-fans.
* Vampire Central: The new season is rumored to be vampire-centered, which makes sense with vampire-slayer-wannabe Steve Newlin now going vamp, not to mention the possibility of Russell breaking free from his cement coffin.
* Jason: Jason will have a great deal of responsibility this season, especially considering Andy isn't handling his sheriff duties very well.
* Sam & Luna: Luna understands Sam in a way no one else could, and her hope for him remains constant. She is Sam's shifter-soul mate. (Awww, I love these two together!)
* Arlene & Terry: The baby demon storyline seems to have met its last days (thank goodness), but things aren't going to be all sunshine and roses for Arlene and Terry. Patrick Devins--Scott Foley, of Felicity fame--will definitely muddy the waters for them. (very curious about this story)
* Alcide: Finally, Joe Manganiello revealed that our favorite werewolf will get a little bit mean this season, saying Al will "...slam you up against the wall and go for it." (Um. Promise? *blushes* Sorry. Hormones.)
And finally, we have a little teaser video from HBO! I think this points to crazy Russell coming back. What do y'all think?