The first award is the Versatile Blogger Award. With this, the rules (or guidelines) are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who awarded you (see above)
2. Reveal 5 facts about yourself.
3. Pass this award to 7 fellow bloggers.
Five Facts About Me:
* Tony Little scares me. No joke. He’s the guy with the long curly hair and does all those infomercials for elliptical machines and stuff. I’m sure he’s a nice man and all, but…he scares me. If they cast him in The Walking Dead as a zombie, I may never recover.
* I have forlorn eyebrows. I swear I do. It’s not so noticeable in person, but in pictures, when my bangs are pulled back or off to the side, they totally look forlorn. Bangs are my best friends.
* Sometimes, I really love to listen to oldies—The Beach Boys, Smokey Robinson, The Doors, etc. I love Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor, and Carole King. For me, their lyrics speak to life and love so profoundly.
I mean, how incredibly moving are these lyrics:
Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air and feather canyons everywhere
I’ve looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun, they rain and they snow on everyone
So many things I would have done, but clouds got in my way
I’ve looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow it’s cloud illusions I recall
I really don’t know clouds at all.
~Both Sides Now, Joni Mitchell
* Animal based books and films are not such a good idea for me. Where the Red Fern Grows…yeah, I cried for days after that one. Old Yeller? Never. Again.
* I feel abandoned…by my empty Christmas cookie tin.
I'd like to give this award to my brand new blogging friends, who recently stumbled upon my tiny corner of the blogging world. Some of them are brand new to blogging, so please stop by and say "hi" when you get a chance. :)
* Poky at What Goes On In My Weird Head.
* Ginger at Quirks-and-irks
* Kate at Kick Mii Kate
* Barfly at SSS Porch Party
* Battle Born Brainiac at free stuff and cheap stuff
* Lucy at Mixed Medium Musings
* Ophine at The Wallflower Speaks
Now, the second award is the I Love Your Blog Award.
This award goes to EVERYONE because I really do love all of your blogs. :)