That Twenty Something Virgin was sweet enough to pass me this award and I couldn’t be happier. She’s adorable, witty, and an absolute sweetheart. Thank you so much for this award, darlin’!
There’s so much to answer with this one, so let’s get started!
- Link back to the person who gave you the award (see above)
- Complete form below
- Tell 7 random things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers
* Name your favorite color: Pink is my signature color. (Thank you to Steel Magnolias for this line).
* Name your favorite song: When You Wish Upon A Star—my mama used to sing this to me when I was little.
* Name your favorite dessert: Chocolate Cream Pie
* What pisses you off? Mean people
* When you are upset, you: Clean, then curl up, watch a fun movie, and eat cereal.
* Your favorite pet: My puppy from when I was little. Miss him so much.
* Black or White? Black—it’s elegant, flattering, and so versatile.
* Everyday Attitude: Cautiously optimistic with a gallon of hope, a sprinkle of cynicism, and a dusting of pessimism.
* Your best feature: Reckon my heart.
* Guilty pleasure: Watching Dance With Me or Cocktail while indulging in chocolate milk and Captain Crunch (or chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream).
7 Random Things About Myself:
- Much like with clowns, I have a completely irrational fear of zombies. The whole concept gives me the creeps. And, yet, I watch that show The Walking Dead because of my True Blood withdrawals.
- I usually like to cuddle up in a blanket, even when it’s warm out.
- Um, I have a secret desire to ballroom dance *hides head* Think it would really bring out the sexy.
- Oh, I love organizing things! It’s thrilling to see something that needs organizing because then I can unleash my skills.
- I’m totally looking forward to the last ever Harry Potter DVD.
- I’m totally not looking forward to the LAST EVER Harry Potter DVD.
- The trailer to the new Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn, Part I, looks good and I look forward to seeing it…but so help me if it breaks any of the records smashed by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. I just don’t think the Twilight Saga comes anywhere close to Harry Potter.
Nominate 15 (and I added a couple to that):