Thursday, October 20, 2011
Truth Is Thursday!
1. Truth is I bought a box of Lucky Charms. Think I'm a cereal addict.
2. Truth is Dad's spider is missing. No idea where the creepy crawler is, but, curiously, Mom doesn't seem at all concerned: "Oh, I'm sure Harry's on a little vacay visiting relatives." Dad, meanwhile, vows Harry will be back. (My guess is Harry is somewhere outside).
3. Truth is I'm beginning to think only the bitchiest women get the good guys. Seriously. It's like the bitchier you are, the better your odds of getting a genuinely nice guy to fall in love with you. And I'm the girl in the back of the chorus waving a rose or banner or something equally lame and mocking.
4. Truth is I just picked up my Gavin & Stacey, The Complete Collection DVD. I'm over the moon! I LOVE this show so much! The characters are clever, funny, and endearing. They're like family or old friends.
5. Truth is I had a dream I was at Hogwarts last night. It was right before the big battle. Apparently, they recruited muggles with special talents (no idea what my hidden talent was--never found out).
In the Great Hall, Snape was giving us a lecture on his magic-enhanced energy plan for muggles (yeah, the news must be creeping into my dreams now). Just as Snape began outlining his plan in detail, Harry stormed in and told Snape his plan would have to wait--they "have a snake-face to take down."
Snape sighed, "No one believes in my plan." I then took his hand and whispered, "I believe in your plan. I believe in you." Yep, it seems my dream had me crushing on dear old Severus Snape. Awesome.
The rest of the dream was pretty random: Hermione needed to borrow nail polish remover; before the battle, I decided to rescue something from the Great Hall and hide it up in the Gryffindor common room, so it wouldn't be destroyed; and I got lost trying to find the bathrooms and ended up on a spiral staircase where I started chasing Snape to try and save him from Voldemort. Then, I woke up!