Stephanie was sweet enough to pass "The Incredibly Sweet" blog award to me. She is such a sweetheart--definitely visit her blog when you have a chance...you won't be disappointed: she is honest, funny, endearing, and just a joy to read.
As part of this award, I need to reveal 5 random facts about myself.
1. Miracle Whip Me: One of my favorite beauty routines is turning my face into a sandwich. I smear Miracle Whip all over my face, leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash it off to uncover baby-soft skin. Basically, it's a super cheap alternative to a mask for dry skin. It makes my face red for an hour or so, but it makes my skin soooooo soft. My eyes water while it's on and I tend to smell like a sandwich, but it's better than a $40-$50 mask!
2. Sports Dreams: Since I was little, I have been able to accurately dream the outcomes of sporting events, especially ones involving my teams. It's uncanny. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I pay attention. Some of the wildest ones have involved the LSU Tigers...and if you have followed LSU football the past few years, you would know why I use the word "wild."
3. The Blue Man Group: Scares the ever-loving crap outta me. No idea why, but they totally wig me out. And yet I love Smurfs. Go figure.
4. Superstitious: Yeah, I kinda am, especially when it comes to football. When I was in junior high, I would make posters prior to a Dallas Cowboys game. Every single blasted time I did that, they lost. After about 3 losses, I declared poster-making a jinx and never did them again.
5. Walking on tiptoes: I like walking on my tiptoes when I go upstairs. Random, right? Reckon a plus side is the whole leg-strengthening thing.
Now, I have to pass this award to five special bloggers. Well, I'm going to break the rules here because I'm naughty like that (hey, I have to be naughty about something, right?). I've seen this done before and I just think it's such a great idea...so...EVERYONE gets this award! If you read this, take it and have fun with it! You all deserve it.
Tag Time! The adorable Lex tagged anyone who read her post and wished to participate. If you haven't visited her blog, please do so--not only is she a total sweetheart, but she has a good head on her shoulders, won't let anyone walk over her, and is funny as heck.
Rules: 1. List 3 things you love about yourself; 2. Post a picture you love; 3. List 5 bloggers to whom you are passing this along.
Three things I love about myself:
* I am who I am. I'm not trying to be something/someone I'm not. What you see is what you get...I'm not afraid to just be me, flaws and all.
* I love how much I love my parents. My mama and daddy mean the world to me. I just love them so much and wish I could take their dreams, wrap them up with a great big bow, and make them come true.
* I love how I can stand toe-to-toe with a guy on sports. The sparring is so much fun.
Picture: Animal House. When I hear or read nonsensical crap spewed on the news or in entertainment headlines, I always, always think of this scene. I figure this image sums up my mindset pretty nicely.
List five bloggers: In keeping with Lex, and the above award, I'm tagging ANYONE who reads this post and would like to participate!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!