Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cowboys-Colts--One Word: AWESOME.

I'm sorry for anyone who missed this one, for this game has it all, including a trademark Manning comeback.

In the end, we went into overtime, where the Cowboys intercepted a tipped Manning pass to set up the game winning field goal.

Cowboys win in OT! Great game, truly. Both teams played their hearts out--can't ask for much more than that.

Jason Garrett has this team playing with conviction and heart. 

On deck? Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles. Yeah. Well....we just won't think about it right now.

Way to go Cowboys! My 'Boys are coming back!!!

1 comment:

  1. Quite the Game!!! Unfortunately I can't show too much enthusiasm because my beloved Broncos are AWFUL. I still bleed orange and blue, but I am definitely bitter to hear of other teams make the come back and we are still...well, Back....waaaayyy back.

    ReplyDelete