Don't mind me...I'm just rambling because I have hardly slept in three days, with last night producing zip, zilch, nada for slumber land. I can't even get the dang sandman these days. Very distressing.
So, since my brain cells have gone on strike, I'll be randomly rambling about nothingness. Fun.
* Serious respect to Chad Ochocinco for attempting to RIDE A BULL. For real. And not just any bull--a PBR big boy named Deja Blu. Though he only stayed on for 1.5 seconds, you have to give him serious credit for trying something so dangerous. Did I mention I love bull riding? Been watching for years. My favorite bull is Big Tex...back in the day it was Reindeer Dippin. You wouldn't know I'm a Texan, would you?
* Red Sox swept the Yankees this weekend. Sigh. Yankees, what's goin' on?
* V and No Ordinary Family were canceled. I don't know why I even bother to watch t.v. dramas anymore, considering they always get canceled before anything is resolved. Instead of trying to recreate another LOST, failing, and canceling in the middle of a story, maybe they should order a set amount of episodes on the condition that the storyline wrap up. I suppose it would be like a 6-13 episode miniseries. If they want to order more at a later date, fine, but at least we would have a beginning, middle, and end to fall back on when they do, in all likelihood, cancel it at some point. Or what about a 2-hour t.v. movie to wrap everything up for loyal viewers? To just drop them in the middle of the story is just plain mean. >:( Yeah, I'm a little cranky about it. I really liked those shows. What power will George have? We'll never know. How will humans beat Anna after she got her bliss on? We can only guess.
* Last night's Game Of Thrones...um, lots to see. Could have done without the horse's head moment, though (My reaction: "What's he gonna do with that sword? What's he gonna to do to the horsey? What's he...noooooo! My eyes!").
* Every time I see the trailer for the final Harry Potter film, I get really sad. Is anyone else going to miss this series? Do I have to ask?
* It's doughnut, not donut. Thanks Dunkin' Donuts for creating a spelling complex in today's youth. Good doughnuts, though.
* Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts are little pieces of heaven on earth. Try and have just one...dare you. ;)
* I was told I "need to be" the next Bachelorette. Wonder how many men would sign up to meet a virgin? Don't answer that.