I don't know about y'all, but this week has been jam-packed with stress and general ugh. I blame tax time--it always seems to put people in a cranky mood. So, in an effort to tackle tax grief, I have an award to give out!
Award: I have to give many, many thanks to Starlight, who surprised me with the Blog With Substance Award! It couldn't have come at a better time! If you haven't visited her blog, please do so when you have the chance--she's so creative, kind, and fun!
Rules: Reveal 7 random things about yourself and pass this award to 7 fellow bloggers.
For the reveal:
1. Bring It On Home by Little Big Town is one of my favorite songs. I love to turn it up, rest my head, close my eyes, and hope.
2. Football Tears: When another season passes by (both college and pro), I feel a sense of deep and profound emptiness. How will I spend my Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, and sometimes Thursdays? Thank The Good Lord NASCAR starts pretty quickly thereafter. ;)
3. Dance With Me and Cocktail are two of my guilty pleasure movies. Salsa, sand, and two handsome leading men--need I say more?
4. Gross Grass: I can't stand the smell of freshly cut grass--literally. It's not that it smells particularly bad, but the minute I catch a whiff, my nose and eyes react something awful!
5. 90s R&B: Honestly, those years produced so many AMAZING songs. I actually miss R&B like it was in the 90s.
6. Rudolph & Frosty: When I was little, I used to cry at the end of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer--I didn't want Santa to fly away. I cried during Frosty the Snowman as well--two words: Frosty Melts.
7. Chipmunks: I love 'em. They are the cutest little peanuts! I have one that likes to sleep on my doormat. He just popped up for Spring and was back on my doormat the other day. I love him. His name? Duh, Chip!
Pass to 7 bloggers: You know what I have to do--EVERYBODY! If you want this award, pick it on up, and have fun with it! Everybody needs smiles, right? :)