It's one of those blah days where I have tons to say, but don't want to take the time to say them. Is that bad? Probably is, but, eh, it's a blah day...anything goes.
I need to do a mind dump. Lucky you.
Anyway, here are some things I don't get:
1. People who have NO CLUE what it means to be a friend.
2. It's called following through, keeping your word, or simple common courtesy--look it up.
3. It's called manners--look it up.
4. When the same annoying commercial airs during EVERY break.
5. Trash talk--unless it's the fun, flirty, sparring brand...not the malicious, idiotic, you-look-like-the-backside-of-donkey kind.
6. People who desperately want to control YOUR life.
7. Mind games--for the record, they aren't cool...they're lame and highly detectable.
8. Lacking accountability. It's really shocking how many people refuse to take accountability for their actions.
9. Venom spewers. Really? What's the purpose? Namely, I'm thinking about people who decided that their world would come crashing down if they didn't tell me how it only makes sense that someone like me would cheer for Dale Jr. I won't go into detail on what was said about Dale. Apparently, according to XYZ, if I cared about my status, I would switch to Kyle Busch.
A. I'm happy and proud to cheer for Dale the driver and Dale the person.
B. I'm not a fair weather fan in ANY sport.
C. You don't even like racing...and I have a middle finger on each hand.