We have another LOL award to give out!! Thank you so much, J. Day for my second LOL Award. If you haven't visited her blog, please do--she is fantastic!!!
So, now I have to reveal 7 previously unknown factoids about myself (this is getting kinda tough, actually):
1. I'm a huge fan of the t.v. show Dallas. My mama introduced me to J.R., Bobby, and the whole Ewing clan at a pretty young age, and I've loved it ever since. The theme song is truly one of the best in television history...at least to me. *blushes*
2. I tend to collect pens. Wherever I travel, I have to get a pen representing the area.
3. Williamsburg is one of my favorite places to visit. It's so beautiful there. The guys in costume have absolutely nothing to do with it. ;)
4. My very favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. I love the whole theme of seeing past the surface to the beauty of the soul.
5. Haunted houses scare the living daylights out of me. When I was in third grade, our school had a haunted house, which I thought would be fun. After all, we're little kids--how scary could it be? Well, one bloody, headless dude offering me a bowl of eyeballs and Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street jumping out of nowhere officially did it for me and haunted houses. It was a little too much for a young child. Still, I love the idea of haunted houses...I'd probably still go to one.
6. Sometimes, I like to listen to instrumental music. Several of my very favorite soundtracks include: Sabrina, The Thomas Crown Affair, and Pride & Prejudice. The music is so calming.
7. Fifth grade: One of my classmates threw a huge Halloween party at her house (actually, it was more like a mansion). Everyone had to dress in costume for the party. It was pretty common knowledge that the coveted costume awards would be given to her personal friends. My best friend grumbled, wishing one of us would win something; I just wished I could win something for my mom, who did an amazing job on my kitty cat costume. But, I didn't know the girl very well, so I figured there was little chance of me winning anything. Then, shockingly, I heard my name called for "the big award," Cutest. Think that was the only time I won anything...and it still remains one of my fondest memories--because I could take that award and show it to my mama. :)