Monday, October 25, 2010

Makeup Magic Monday: Benefit Dandelion Luminizer

This is probably my favorite "blush" ever. I don't like to look like Betty Boop when I apply blush. I prefer a natural pink. Hello, Dandelion! This powder is truly your natural pale pink in a box.  In fact, it's not really a blush--it's light, natural and makes you look like you had the best sleep of your life.

The benefits of Benefit's Dandelion:

1. Natural looking--purely the perfect pink I've ever found.
2. Will NOT break out sensitive skin, based on my findings.
3. Large quantity--this will last you ages
4. Adjustable color--because it looks so natural, you can easily add extra blush without looking like Betty Boop. Mistake Proof!!!
5. This is one of those colors that will look gorgeous on any skin tone. 






Benefit's Dandelion, available at Sephora, $28.

No comments:

Post a Comment