Monday, August 16, 2010

Makeup Magic Monday: Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer

Last Monday, well, I was a little distracted, but today I can tell you what helps with the nice little under-eye circles insomnia so predictably delivers: Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer by Smashbox.

It has all the pluses of a concealer: doesn't cake, won't smear off, isn't drying, and is in a shade light enough for the pale folks, like me. Hurray! It's a great little savior for the morning after a sleepless night, or for a cantankerous zit brought on by raging hormones. Whatever the deal, it works nicely, and a little goes a long way.

I've never used the $70 Cle de Peau concealer, which is supposed to be the best. I'm pretty happy with this little number by Smashbox at $18.


TIP: Use as a brightener! Look super-well-rested by dabbing a little in the corners of your eyes. Set with loose powder and watch your eyes pop!

1 comment: