Sunday, July 25, 2010

NASCAR Rundown: Jamie McMurray Wins the Brickyard 400

We were back to racing this weekend with the Brickyard 400 after a one week break in the schedule (I go through withdrawals when I don't have my racing).  Jamie McMurray brought home the win for Chip Ganassi, giving Chip the three big wins in racing this year: Daytona 500 (Jamie McMurray), Indy 500 (Dario Franchitti), and now the Brickyard 400. Congratulations to Jamie, his team, and Chip! Jamie and his wife are absolutely adorable kissing those bricks!

The big "son of a b" moment: Juan Pablo Montoya blows a tire and collects Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the process, ruining a top 15 or better for Dale. Wrong place, wrong time.  Yes, Dale is my driver, always has been...and don't bother talking smack--I've heard it all and my skin is thick. Believe what you want, but Dale will win a championship--I am certain of it.  How am I certain? Because my gut tells me it will happen...if you knew my gut, you'd understand why I listen to it.

Anyway, it's good to have racing back...football soon to follow. Lord help me, I love my sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment