Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why Wednesday #1

I thought it might be fun to have a Why Wednesday, where I'll answer the endless "why" questions about, well, why I am still a virgin. Granted, I don't have all the answers...if I did, I would have the man by now and he would be gasping for breath and this blog wouldn't exist.

So, let's start with the most basic Why Wednesday Question: Why do you call yourself The Frisky Virgin?

Answer: Because, if I'm not frisky by now, then there would be a serious problem. Plus, The Bubbly Virgin is too icky-sweet; The Happy Virgin is a joke (despite being a generally happy person, I'm pretty sure in order to claim "happy," I would have to overcome the urge to pull out my hair from sexual frustration); The Satisfied Virgin--I mean, who are we kidding. The only logical description for this virgin is frisky. Grr.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. :) I figured it has enough meanings to cover all the turbulence of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete