Tuesday, July 6, 2010

True Blood Tuesday

How much did everyone miss having a new episode of True Blood this weekend? I know I did. I even checked HBO On Demand a few times, hoping the new episode would accidentally show up.

So, in the meantime, I got to thinking about Sookie's life. She has a shifter who loves her, a vampire who loves her, another vampire who is falling in love with her, and a hot werewolf bodyguard. Yeah, her life really sucks...the bitch. You know, aside from the fangs, fur, and claws, it must be pretty nice to be Sookie.

On a side note: Is Lorena the neediest vampire or is it just me? I mean, Bill doesn't want her, will never want her, and still she resorts to extreme measures to try and force the issue. She's like that piece of gum you just can't get off the bottom of your shoe. The whole exorcist move Bill put on Lorena at the end of the last episode was...interesting...and very clearly telling her he can't stand the sight of her, yet she still says how much she loves him. Ugh! Lorena! Get a life! Or, you know, an un-life.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I hate Lorena. She needs to get a hint! Cute blog. Thanks for checking mine out.

    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supposedly, we're going to sympathize with her by the end of season 3, or so they say. Right now, she just annoys me!

    Thank you for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete